25 November 2017
18 Pêrel Street, Rayton
Come and support Qumi Homes at our annual Christmas Market!
- Fun and games for the whole family!
- Come and enjoy a scrumptious Farm Style Breakfast/Brunch
- Jumping castles for the kids and lovely music for all to enjoy.
- Eats and treats galore from cold drinks to milkshakes and even decadent Marshmallow Kebabs dipped in chocolate!
- A variety of delicious Rib Burgers and “Roosterkoek” will also be available.
- Come and enjoy some coffee or tea with a slice of cake in our tea garden.
Remember to bring all your friends and family!
Go to our Facebook Event!!
All proceeds go towards Qumi Homes for the Intellectually Disabled
URGENT PLEA FOR DONATIONS OF CASH OR MATERIALS TOWARDS FINISHING RENOVATIONS TO OUR SMALLHOLDING PROJECT
The renovations to the smallholding Qumi Homes has recently acquired is almost finished and residents have already started moving into the newly renovated residence and the apartments on the smallholding just outside Rayton.
Qumi Homes would like to express our deep and sincere appreciation to all the individuals, businesses and contractors that have made contributions towards making this long sought-after dream a reality. Without your continued help and support this project would never have been possible.